Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Job openings and volunteer opportunities will be posted below as they are available.
- Substitute Teacher - Applicants must have or be able to obtain a substitute teaching license through TSPC. Submit an Imbler School District Employment Application (below) $23.67 per hour EOE
- Substitute Bus Driver - Driver applicants must be at least 21 years of age, able to pass required physical examination, drug test, criminal history background check and be able to work with and get along with children. Must have a good driving record and have at least a class B CDL. Applicants must submit an Imbler School District Employment Application (see link below) $40 per route. EOE
- Substitute Custodian - This position will fill in as needed and for building clean up after athletic events. Must be available to work evenings and some weekends. Custodial applicants must pass criminal history background check. If interested, submit an Imbler School District Employment Application (below) $13.32 per hour EOE
- Substitute Paraprofessionals - Applicants must pass criminal history background check. If interested, submit a completed Imbler School District Employment Application (below) $12.00 - $13.00 per hour EOE
- Imbler School District Volunteer Application (Google Doc)
- Oregon Statewide Teacher Application (Fillable PDF) - For licensed positions
Imbler School District complies with all state and federal rules and regulations and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex/gender, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability.
The following forms are required for all chaperones of overnight trips and other volunteer activities. Please print and complete the forms and return them to the staff member in charge of activity. Forms must be completed 2 -3 weeks prior to activity.