The hours of the media center are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday-Thursday, and 8:00 am to 12:00 noon on Friday.
Library Manager: Edith Lowe
Library Catalog Links
|Renaissance Learning Link|
The school media center is a part of the instructional program. It's used for research, study, and recreational reading. The school media center is not a social center. Limited, quiet, businesslike conversation is acceptable, but not loud talk and laughter, or just sitting and visiting.
The following regulations are to be observed:
- All materials taken from the library must be properly checked out at the desk.
- A selection of magazines are available for one week check-out.
- The media center is provided for student study and research. Please show the proper courtesy and respect by avoiding disturbances there.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the media center.
- There is a $5.00 fine for any damage or removal of a barcode from materials.
- Lost or severely damaged books: the student will be resposible for the cost of the book plus a $5.00 per book non-refundable processing fee.