Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Job openings and volunteer oportunites will be posted below as they are available.
- Substitute Bus Driver - Driver applicants must be at least 21 years of age, able to pass required physical examination, drug & alcohol test, criminal history background check and be able to work with and get along with children. Must have a good driving record and have at least a class B CDL.
- Substitute Custodian - Custodial applicants must pass criminal history background check.
- Substitute Paraprofessionals - Applicants must pass criminal history background check.
- Full-time Paraprofessional II - Applicants must submit an Imbler School District Employment Application (see link below) along with a letter of interest. Must pass criminal history background check, have high school diploma and 72 college credit hours or be able to obtain WorkKeys Certification. Duties to include: Assist, support and work closely with teacher to provide one-on-one instruction to elementary student. Assist with physical and/or behavioral management, communication and instruction. Salary range: $12.00-$14.92 32 hours per week with full benefits. Closing Date: August 7th at noon.
- Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper - Applicants must submit an Imbler School District Employment Application (see link below) along with a letter of interest. Must pass criminal history background check. Duties to include: washing dishes and serving food to students in a atmosphere of efficiency and cleanliness. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Salary range: $9.85 - $12.25 5 hours per day - 20 hours per week Closing Date: August 7th at noon.
Imbler School District complies with all state and federal rules and regulations and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex/gender, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability.
The following forms are required for all chaperones of overnight trips and other volunteer activities. Please print and complete the forms and return them to the staff member in charge of activity. Forms must be completed 2 -3 weeks prior to activity.