Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Job openings and volunteer oportunites will be posted below as they are available.
- Substitute Bus Driver - Driver applicants must be at least 21 years of age, able to pass required physical examination, drug & alcohol test, criminal history background check and be able to work with and get along with children. Must have a good driving record and have at least a class B CDL.
- Substitute Custodian - Custodial applicants must pass criminal history background check. $12.00 per hour
- Substitute Paraprofessionals - Applicants must pass criminal history background check. $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
- High School Custodian - Applicants must be able to work varied evening shifts, lift up to 50# and complete background check. $12.19/hour - 40 hrs/week Full benefits and retirement. Applicants must submit a completed Imbler School District Employment Application (below) and a letter of application. Closing Date - February 10th
- Assistant Jr. High Track Coach - Applicants must be willing to obtain first aid card and complete criminal history background check. $660.36 for the season. Applicants must submit a completed Imbler School District Employment Application (below) and a letter of application. Open until filled. EOE
Imbler School District complies with all state and federal rules and regulations and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex/gender, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability.
The following forms are required for all chaperones of overnight trips and other volunteer activities. Please print and complete the forms and return them to the staff member in charge of activity. Forms must be completed 2 -3 weeks prior to activity.