Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Job openings and volunteer oportunites will be posted below as they are available.
- Substitute Bus Driver - Driver applicants must be at least 21 years of age, able to pass required physical examination, drug & alcohol test, criminal history background check and be able to work with and get along with children. Must have a good driving record and have at least a class B CDL.
- Substitute Custodian - Custodial applicants must pass criminal history background check.
- Substitute Instructional Assistant - Applicants must pass criminal history background check.
- High School Language Arts Instructor - In order to be considered for this position, applicants must submit the following; letter of application, completed Oregon Statewide Teacher Application, current resume, copy of current certificate, transcripts and three letters of recommendation. Application forms are available from the Imbler School District Office (541) 534-5331 or from the link below. Open until filled.
- Superintendent/Principal - In order to be considered for this position, applicants must submit the following:
Imbler School District complies with all state and federal rules and regulations and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex/gender, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability.
The following forms are required for all chaperones of overnight trips and other volunteer activities. Please print and complete the forms and return them to the staff member in charge of activity. Forms must be completed 2 -3 weeks prior to activity.